Retail Store Manager
- Boca Raton, FL
- Full Time
- Viewing Room Manager
Saatva is the Direct-to-consumer luxury mattress and home furnishings brand that aspires to help every consumer get a great night’s sleep. Experience has shown us that the more we help our customers, the more we sell. To that end, we have dedicated ourselves to being the most helpful brand in our space. Our marketing mission is to answer every question a consumer might have about mattresses, sleep, and sleep health, to ensure that every consumer finds the right mattress for them--even if it’s not ours.
In 2021, we launched two new Viewing Rooms in Washington D.C. and San Francisco. In early 2022, we opened three more locations in Los Angeles, Boston and Chicago with six more locations due to open later this year. Hiring and training will begin in the Spring/Summer with the expectation of opening our Boca Raton Viewing Room in October of 2022. Our Boca Raton Viewing Room will be located at 6000 Glades Rd, Boca Raton, FL 33431.
Each Viewing Room Manager will be responsible for bringing the Saatva online sleep experience to life. Leading a VR customer service team with exceptional sales skills in a non-commissioned, pressure free atmosphere, the VR managers are entrusted with the productivity of our retail and online business model and the overall visual display of the Viewing Room. They also ensure that their entire VR team is knowledgeable in giving guests a first-class experience not only in person but over the phone and on chat. If you have been successful in customer facing roles; are dynamic, articulate and affable: are passionate about quality products and possess strong communication and leadership skills we would love to speak with you.
What You Will Do:
- Create an overall pleasant and enjoyable work environment through team building.
- Oversee and develop a team of sales and customer satisfaction representatives through continual training.
- Lead by example with productive sales while simultaneously maintaining Saatva’s Five Star BBB customer satisfaction rating
- Maintain a positive company culture.
- Monitoring sales progress and set goals and reasonable expectations.
- Ensure a clean, healthy work environment.
What you will need:
- 2+ years of management experience
- Strong customer service experience with 2+ years of consumer facing experience, preferably in luxury products.
- Superior coaching and mentoring skills.
- Strong communication skills, both oral and written with the ability to explain product attributes and benefits clearly and effectively.
- Passionate about providing great customer experience.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to build rapport effortlessly.
- Organized with the ability to prioritize and multi-task with a strong drive to complete tasks with a high degree of quality.
- Skilled in using personal computers and related software.
- The ability to work a retail schedule which includes weekends, and sale holidays.
- Ability to interact and work in person with our consumers and staff
What’s In It For You:
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance Available
- Paid vacation and holidays
- 401K Employer Match
- FSA/HSA Available
- Dynamic and dedicated team
- Employee discounted Products
- Gym Membership
Sound Like a Good Fit? We’d love to talk to you!
Equal Employment Opportunity:
At Whitestone Home Furnishings, LLC, we are committed to a culture of diversity and inclusiveness, as demonstrated through our recruitment, retention and employee development programs, and are committed to the hiring, retention and success of diverse candidates. We maintain an environment that respects and builds on the assets and talents of each person, valuing their differences. As an equal opportunity employer, we do not discriminate against qualified job applicants on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, national origin or ancestry, ethnicity, sex, gender (including gender nonconformity, status as a transgender or transsexual individual, and gender identity or expression), sexual and reproductive health decisions, age, physical or mental disability, citizenship, military status (including past, current, or prospective service in the uniformed services), genetic information, predisposing genetic characteristics, marital status, partnership status, sexual orientation, caregiver status, or any other status or condition protected by applicable law. This policy extends to all aspects of the employment hiring process, including but not limited to, recruitment, selection, compensation, and benefits.