Customer Service Representative
- Boston, MA
- Full Time
- Viewing Room
Who We Are:
Saatva is the Direct-to-consumer luxury mattress and home furnishings brand that aspires to help every consumer get a great night’s sleep. Experience has shown us that the more we help our customers, the more we sell. To that end, we have dedicated ourselves to being the most helpful brand in our space. Our marketing mission is to answer every question a consumer might have about mattresses, sleep, and sleep health, to ensure that every consumer finds the right mattress for them--even if it’s not ours.
In 2021, we have launched two brand new Viewing Rooms with over thirty more locations due to open in 2022 and 2023. The Viewing Room is an extension of our Saatva website. A beautiful, friendly, interactive, pressure free environment that will allow consumers to view and experience our luxury products.
The Viewing Room Customer Service Flex Representative is a unique role to the Saatva business model. This position blends Saatva’s Corporate call center culture with that of the Viewing Room. These individuals will provide in person direct sales assistance to viewing room guests as well as supporting e-commerce customers via phone and live chat.
If you are a self-motivated, well-spoken, dynamic, overall nice person, with a passion for providing customers a world-class experience then Saatva, America’s #1 online luxury mattress brand, is looking for you!
Experience and Skills Needed
- Professional sales and/or customer support with the ability to explain the value proposition of product attributes and benefits clearly as well as effectively troubleshoot and solve consumer issues.
- Exceptional communication skills, both oral and written
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to build rapport effortlessly
- Passionate about providing great customer experience.
- Organized with the ability to prioritize and multi-task with a strong drive to complete tasks with a high degree of quality.
- Skilled in using personal computers and related software
- Ability to interact and work in person with our consumers and staff
What You Will Do
- Create a world class experience for our customers.
- Become a product expert.
- Answer customer questions and resolve customer issues, both basic and complex, on the phone and via live chat, as well as move seamlessly to face to face interaction with customers on the Viewing Room floor, as needed.
What’s In It For You
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance Available
- Paid vacation and holidays
- 401K Employer Match
- FSA/HSA Available
- Dynamic and dedicated team
- Employee discounted Products
- Friends and Family Discounts
- Blink discounted Gym Membership
Sound's like a good fit? We'd love to talk to you!
Equal Employment Opportunity:
At Whitestone Home Furnishings, LLC, we are committed to a culture of diversity and inclusiveness, as demonstrated through our recruitment, retention and employee development programs, and are committed to the hiring, retention and success of diverse candidates. We maintain an environment that respects and builds on the assets and talents of each person, valuing their differences. As an equal opportunity employer, we do not discriminate against qualified job applicants on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, national origin or ancestry, ethnicity, sex, gender (including gender nonconformity, status as a transgender or transsexual individual, and gender identity or expression), sexual and reproductive health decisions, age, physical or mental disability, citizenship, military status (including past, current, or prospective service in the uniformed services), genetic information, predisposing genetic characteristics, marital status, partnership status, sexual orientation, caregiver status, or any other status or condition protected by applicable law. This policy extends to all aspects of the employment hiring process, including but not limited to, recruitment, selection, compensation, and benefits.